Tuesday, September 24, 2013

See Boges fish

This guy, hard at work at the daily take your dog fishing day:

At the cutthroat lake...
and in the wilderness...
on the Yellowstone...
and at secret creek...
Researching an article...
and corralling grayling...
with Liz...
During skwalas...
Harassing the guide...
and fish...
"Do, you, want ..." 
"...to chase some ducks?"

For hoppers on the Missouri...
...or runoff on the upper Madison...
...or Christmas on the lower Madison...
Always "helping" me land.
Trudging through the hopper grass (see it?)...
...and when it's too cold to fish...
... and just barely warm enough.
Just a pup, taking to the locals....(that's him ^ ;))
Even just fly tyin'...
Before I knew how to fish ...
Spotting rises on Fairy Lake...
Hunting predators...
Sniffing out the neighborhood drakes...
Overlooking the Gibbon...
For mahogany duns....
Rain, sleet, or snow...

My dog is there.

7 comments:

HighPlainsFlyFisher said...

Awesome! One of the best posts I've seen anywhere in awhile , I'd say that's one lucky dog.

Josh Bergan said...

Aww, thanks. I think he's lucky, too :)

Anonymous said...

I love the "See Boges fish" post. Very cool.

Josh Bergan said...

Thank you, anonymous. You're very nice :)

Unknown said...

This is a truly wonderful post Josh! Lucky dog and lucky angler!

Josh Bergan said...

Thanks Charlie.

Online Camera Store Australia said...

Nice article and pictures you have here. I've been looking for something like this for quite some time. I also want to have my own blog for my site which is an online camera store Australia. Really got inspired with this.